- Thousands of people searching daily on search engines come to DogCulture seeking your service or product in their local community.
- Some of our users use our request a service form instead of having to search for one and if you have an ad in that area we will supply you with that lead via email or phone call
- Every advertisement you post can be completely edited by you. Updating your photos, descriptions, new information on your listing is a breeze and can even be done via your mobile device. Best of all if you ever need help with your ad we are glad to assist in every way possible!
- Every advertisement posted on our classifieds gets posted on many social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google + and many more.
- We do search engine optimization for each ad so you can expect to gain more visitors to your ad than anywhere else.
- All ads on DogCulture.net are mobile device compatible which means you can view, post and search ads with your cell phones, Ipads and other mobile devices which most other sites don’t have.
- Visitors have the choice of emailing you through your DogCulture advertisement or calling you if your phone number is listed.
- You can add your website to your ads
- Ongoing developments to improve the marketing of your advertisements and business.
- We are lead generation specialist and only want to increase your business
- Post as often as you like but twice a month is recommended
- Your new listing is active immediately after paying via PayPal.
- Two options currently available for posting
Cost $1/Ad – Allows you to post up to 4 images, your contact information, website address as well as a description with an HTML enabled area. Expires in 31 Day’s and 5 days before expiration you will receive a notice to remind you.
Cost $2/Ad – The difference between this option and option 1 is that we create and submit your XML sitemap to Google, Bing, Yahoo and ASK search engines. Submitting a Google Sitemap guarantees more pages in Google within 72 hours. Sitemaps tells Google and other search engines about pages on your site they might not otherwise discover.
This service will generate more targeted traffic to your website and is a search engine optimization practice to help your website come up on relevant Google searches.
Frequently submitting a Google Sitemap and gaining inbound links is a must for website success. We recommend updating your Sitemap submission on a weekly basis, or at least once a month and the same for inbound links.